NETSL’s Elections have closed, and we are pleased to announce our new executive board:
- President: Rosemarie Reynolds – Electronic Resources Librarian, Smith College
- Past President: Kate Zdepski – Resource Sharing Librarian, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Vice President/President Elect: Liz Bodian – Metadata Technologies Librarian, Brandeis University
- Outreach Officer: Lori Looney – Research, Data, and Collection Support Librarian, Connecticut College
- Secretary: Lisa Ladd – Library Collections and Resource Sharing, Dartmouth College
- Treasurer: Anne Meringolo – Library Collection Services Manager, New England Historic Genealogical Society
- Archivist: Alison Baitz – Special Collections Social Media Content Intern, Smith College
- Local Arrangements Coordinator: Mary Moran – Senior Content and Information Strategist, College of the Holy Cross
- Member at Large: Brittney Bergholm – Acquisitions and Serials Coordinator, Clark University
- Public Library Member at Large: Angela Brown – Technical Services LIbrarian, Amherst Town Library
- Student Member at Large: Rebecca Fisher – Library Assistant, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Lamar Soutter Library / Student, Simmons University
Meghan Bergin, who has served as Archivist for a number of years, will act as a member of a special committee to transition NETSL’s documentation.
The 2019-2020 Executive Board’s term will begin on October 22, 2019.
Many thanks to all who voted, and to previous members of the board for their service. We look forward to seeing everyone at the 2020 NETSL Conference!