- President: Liz Bodian – Metadata Technologies Librarian, Brandeis University
- Past President: Rosemarie Reynolds – Head of Collection Development and Analysis, Dartmouth College
- Vice President/President Elect: Emily Graham, E-Resource Specialist, Brandeis University
- Outreach Officer: Marisela Madrigal – Electronic Resources Resident Librarian, Bates College
- Secretary: Ann Kardos – Metadata Librarian at University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Treasurer: Joanna M. Fuchs – Metadata Coordinator for the Arts and Humanities – Brandeis University
- Archivist: Haider Ali – Information Specialist, The Royal Commission
- Member at Large: Brittney Bergholm – Acquisitions and Serials Coordinator, Clark University
- Member at Large: Anne Meringolo – Boston, MA
- Public Library Member at Large: Angela Brown – Technical Services Librarian, Amherst Town Library
- Student Member at Large: Angela Lee – Student, Simmons University
The 2020-2021 Executive Board’s term will begin on November 1, 2020.
Many thanks to all who voted, and to previous members of the board for their service. We look forward to seeing everyone online at the 2020 NETSL Conference!