We are excited to announce the new NETSL Executive Board! The 2022-2023 Executive Board’s term will begin on November 1, 2021.
- President: Yukari Sugiyama, Librarian for Discovery and Metadata Assessment, Yale University Library
- Past President: Emily Graham, Data Analyst, Harvard Division of Continuing Education
- Vice President: Sarah Theimer, Description and Access Strategy Librarian, University of New Hampshire
- Outreach Officer: Kim DeWall, Head of Technical Services, Falmouth Public Library
- Secretary: Julia Ricks – Metadata Specialist, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Treasurer: Joanna M. Fuchs, Metadata Coordinator for the Arts and Humanities, Brandeis University
- Archivist: Judy Gitlin, Technical Services Librarian, Yale Divinity School Library
- Member at Large: Max McConnell, Assistant Head of Access Services, The Peabody Institute Library of Danvers
Many thanks to all who voted, and to previous members of the board for their service.
We look forward to seeing everyone at the 2023 NETSL Conference!